So while I was running this morning I was listening to the radio, and the problem of course with morning radio is that the djs tend to talk rather than play music, but interesingly enough one station was talking about the swan finale...the pagent, and the show in general. Their main comment, the show took these women from looking like ordinary women to looking like drag queens. Of course this got me intreaged, so I had to look at the before and after pictures on their websight, and I had to admit it is true. With the too heavy makeup, fake looking breasts and tight attempting to be sexy but often failing clothes, they did indeed appear to be female impersonaters. Even the ones who were, to me, pretty before. Its not really a good look. (look devin, I was paying attention last night, and have even figured out how to bold, now if only I could underline and write in diffrent colors...)
Well, I should really consider working now, but as a last bit on the subject, does anyone want to see connie and carla?
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment