Wednesday, July 07, 2004

HiHi!

I think we can give up on the dream of having devin@google.com type email addresses. Oh well. :)

Hi! I have moved into my wonderful new (old old) apartment. I hope I haven't upset the managers by asking that it be cleaned to the standards I am used to (California standards). I am starting to think people just don't do that here. But I really don't want to have to clean the blinds and the outsides of the windows myself. And I am wierd enough that I will end up doing it myself if they don't have it done.

Yup. Pretty wierd.

I can't believe how different Boston is from the Bay Area. I feel like I am in a completely different country. In fact, the driving reminds me very much of Sri Lanka or India, except with slightly better pavement. In all three places, lane lines either do not exist or are ignored when they do exist. I like lanes.

No comments: