I checked the hourly logs from our site tracker today and here is what I found (number of visitors refers to the number of unique visitors that went to the blog during the indicated hour):
5-6am: 1 visitor - this had better be Devin or Ed (the times are Pacific Standard Time) because none of the rest of us have any business being up at that hour.
10-11am: 2 visitors - one of those is me. That's when I arrived at work today (before you judge me, I should tell you that I washed my dishes that had been piling up, ironed my shirt, took out the trash and watched an episode of the Colbert Report before work - I did not sleep in until 10am).
4-5pm: 1 visitor - I think this one is Heather writing her post.
5-6pm: 3 visitors - Alright! 3 in one hour! We should sell advertising. Ok, fine. One of these was me again. So shoot me for compusively checking the blog every five minutes.
9-10pm: 1 visitor - Not me. I was watching Invasion and then Master and Commander because I have a seriously dangerous TV addiction now. Wait, it's from my IP address. Okay, it was me. I was multi-tasking.
10pm-11pm: 1 visitor - It is I. Just doing a little blogging before the muscle relaxants knock me unconscious. I think I can feel my quads relaxing as I type.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me too!
Post a Comment