Friday, November 10, 2006

Halloween

I know I'm a little late for Halloween, but I'm going to blog about it anyway.

Some of our friends invited us over to carve pumpkins and the one we chose was a little too unfresh. We should have been worried when we cleaned him out and found pumpkin seeds with 2" sprouts. But we didn't think he would go this fast:

Really Rotty Pumpkin

That's poor Mr. Pumpkin 2 days after we brought him home. We had him inside the house and burned a candle in him one night...I guess the heat really sped up the decomposition process.

In less disgusting news, Ed and I tied with some Uoompa Loompas for 'Cutest Couple' at our church Halloween Party. We went as Salt and Pepper. I was wearing all white with a big 'S' on my chest and Ed was wearing all black with a big 'P'. Most people got it right away, except for some of the PhD-types who were overthinking it too much..("S&P 500? Am I missing something here?", "SP...PS...Are you standing in the right order?")

No comments: