I'm so excited for you that you're going to have a real house! It seems so much more grown up and settled. I love our apartment, but I still feel a little like a college student living in it. I wouldn't know what to do with a real yard of my very own, but it would be so fun to learn!
Let me know when I can come visit!
Oh yeah, that reminds me. You are officially invited to come visit us (as long as you are not a stranger randomly visiting this blog). :)
Work-wise I am stuck in a major rut - I can't get myself to do anything. More on that later. But I think we need to write that paper together sometime soon! It would be so fun, and I know we'd get it out quickly.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment