Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Yay!

I'm so happy that you blogged, Devin. I tried to resurrect my other blog with Heather and Sarah and Erin, but it didn't work out. I put a post up there and emailed them all, and it just sat there all alone for days and days.

We found a house to rent in Albany and I'm getting excited to move (I'm not excited to leave Ed, but it will be fun to decorate the house). The house is really cute - it's yellow and has a cute backyard. It has two bedrooms with wood floors and roomy closets.

In the meantime, I just found a paper that finds totally opposite results to the empirical paper I'm working on, so I've been spending all day yesterday and today trying to replicate his results. Mine are more robust, but I want to be able to at least explain his.

No comments: