:)
Just over a year later...
Nikki suggested starting up again to keep in touch, and I think that's a fabulous idea, so here I am. Susheem and I just got back from our honeymoon. I love honeymoons. I'm trying to convince him that we need to do them more often, but he says we can only have one! (Although I'm pretty close to getting him to agree on a 25th anniversary honeymoon.)
I'm married!!! The wedding was so fun. I hope other people had fun too. I can't wait to see the picture and video. I don't want to go back to work yet! Now that wedding planning is over I just want to sit around and appreciate how well it went for about... oh... a month or so. :)
I've spent today sitting around and reading the new Harry Potter book and a friend's blog. She (Cathy - BM) started it up about 6 months ago and I never looked at it before! I finally did, and it's hilarious! And she writes so much. I knew she was into it, but I didn't realize just how much. Well, that was today. Yesterday was about 2 hours on the phone with UPS trying to track down a package. Apparently one of their guys didn't know that "THE RECEIVER PICKED UP THE PACKAGE THAT WAS BEING HELD FOR THEM" was UPS code for 'the package is waiting to be picked up and noone has picked it up yet.' So we thought some random person had picked up our package. I don't know whether to be more annoyed at him for not knowing their code or at UPS for having such a ridiculous code! And apparently "THE RECEIVER HAS MOVED. UPS ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE RECEIVER TO COMPLETE DELIVERY, NO DELIVERY WAS MADE;THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED." is code for 'no address change is neccessary and none has been made and no random person at this other address has been told about the package for them to just come in and take.' ... sigh. The more I deal with UPS, the more I appreciate the United States Postal Service. Fast, Cheap, Through rain sleet or snow...
:)
Okay, this is my first post back. I bet you forgot how random I can be on this thing! I'm so excited to start this up again. I can't wait to hear all about what's going on with you two.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment