Very cute picture and a good idea. I'm not good with title ideas...
I'm totally obsessed with wedding photo albums now. I guess since the wedding itself is over, this is my next thing. But we haven't even gotten our pictures yet! It will be much easier to be obsessed once we get pictures. :)
Apparently a family friend (very very rich and really into photography) made an amazing album with 8x10s from the wedding (the type of album where each picture is matted) and framed 3 8x10s and gave all of that to my parents, plus a few extras. My mom sent me 4 prints but I really want to see the rest of the stuff. I feel like we got the leftovers. :) Of course, the leftovers were very nice too.
Our other "hobby" is unpacking wedding presents and packing away all our old stuff. We're making really good progress. We're going to have to make a trip to a thrift store soon - we have *so* much stuff to donate. If you know anyone in Boston who needs house/apartment stuff (luggage, pots and pans, plate sets, kitchen appliances, bakeware, glassware, silverware - we've got it all) let us know.
Oh, and I'm doing this introductory Accounting workbook. It's so much fun!!! It's like doing homework. I love homework.
(I did chop my hair off 3 days after we got back from the honeymoon, but I haven't done it again since then (dispite a few urges))
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment