Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wedding


Since I promised pictures here they are: Charity and Jared got married in the San Diego Temple in La Jolla...



Charity's dress was custom made by a wonderful designer in New York Colette Komm.




Although I may be biased, I still have to argue that the San Diego temple is the most beautiful place...


Finally, I have to make an argument for my niece being the most beautiful baby ever... She is now about 5 months old... (Here she is with my mom off to the left...Jane works it for the camera...)

Ok, well, I really don't have that much to say... This is pretty much all I did this weekend...Wedding stuff. It turns out when you come home for a wedding early, you get sucked into helping... I made the mistake of assuming that since my Mother and Sister had both be working on this pretty much full time since January, that it would be done by the time I got there... Not so, much stress and many rearranging of tables, picking up of flowers and rings and attempts to rent a mustang later, the wedding really was beautiful.

2 comments:

D. said...

Charity looks fabulous! The dress, shoes, earings, veil - everything is so perfect for her!

Aren't you going to show us some bridesmaid pics? :)

Becky said...

I will, but I don't have any yet...I didn't really take any pictures of myself, I have to get someone else to send them to me...