Before:
I’ve had that silver garland since I was at BYU 10 years ago. It’s looking pretty ragged and since new garland can be had for the amazingly low price of $1.99, I intend to throw it away. But right now it’s in a pile on the floor, because I don’t have the heart to take Christmas decorations and actually chuck them in the trash. I’ll put it in the pile of things that Ed has to throw away when I’m not looking.
After:
Mmmm, much better. Imagine the gentle scent of pine wafting through the air while Christmas carols play in the background. (It was surprisingly hard to find pine-scented air freshener at Target, by the way. If you sell fake trees and garland, the fake pine smell stuff should be sitting right next to them.)
1 comment:
Ed tells me that taking the second picture without a flash to give it a warm glow is cheating. It's true. I flagrantly attempted to manipulate your Christmas emotions by using the flash (or lack thereof) to create a more warm and inviting look for the second picture in order to overexagerate my puny decorating skills.
Post a Comment