Tomorrow I head to Ed's house for a month where I will be relaxing and thinking up new research ideas.
I will be calling upon all of my efficient packing skills to pack a month's worth of stuff in a carry-on bag (I have to admit that I do keep a few clothes at Ed's house so that I don't have to bring them back and forth). Last time I checked luggage on Southwest Airlines at the Oakland airport at Christmas time, there was a three-hour line. Everyone was missing their planes and they were putting them on the next available flight once they got through security.
When people complained, one of the Southwest employees said "we weren't expecting this many people today." Um, Southwest is the only airline in that terminal. Did they not know that they sold tickets to all of those people?
3 comments:
I'm so happy for you! I'm one day into grading finals. It turns out grading 92 4.5 hour written exams takes a while...
Yeah, it turns out that grading 156 scantron sheets takes about 4 minutes. You should give multiple choice tests :)
Just kidding, I had to grade 7 workout problems too, but I drew little boxes for them to put the answers in, so if they got it right, I only had to glance at their answer (Instead of searching all over the page for it) so it wasn't too terribly bad to grade.
Good luck!
(That's 7*156 workout problems)
Post a Comment