Yesterday I had yet another discussion about how most people don't do their physical therapy, which lead very nicely into a discussion on people's horrible eating habits and lack of exercise--as well as how they are all surprised that they are overweight. Perhaps the thing that was odd about this conversation is I wasn't leading it...I guess that I did spark it what with my knee, but the guy I was talking to went from PT to lifting, gyms, people's eating habits etc. I had just gotten back from a 3 mile run (YEA! I can run again. Well I'm building up.) And I went to JJ&F's grocery to bet something to eat. (Heirloom tomatoes and fresh mozzarella, and some gummy bears). Anyhow, one of the guys who works there asked me if I had just worked out and off the conversation went.
I wonder if there are just some conversations that some people are going to have over and over again. Maybe for you it is about the second law of thermodynamics, or perhaps relativity...but for me it seems to be about working hard in physical therapy, working out hard, and eating right. Maybe eventually I will move on to conversations about the existance of black holes and the creation of the universe...but somehow I doubt it.
For fun, what conversations do you find yourself repeating with randomly diffrent people?
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't really think of any....except for "Honey, I want you to move to Berkeley now." I've had that one quite a few times.
Post a Comment