Here is the view from the hallway toward our kitchen table (yes, it's a banquet table with $3 lawn chairs from the drugstore around it). We'll get a new table eventually, but it's not very high on the priority list (getting a new car before mine dies is the first priority at the moment).
I really need Heather Craw to come out and tell me how to decorate our house. Everything is white (doors, door and window trim, window blinds, walls and ceilings), so it looks really plain and unadorned. I feel like I should put up some window treatments and hang tapestries on the walls or something.
2 comments:
Where'd you get the couch? We still have Susheem's old sofa and two blue recliners that I bought last year (they are almost brand new but they absolutely look like hand-me-downs from the 70's). We can't decide whether to buy new furniture or wait until we move... Which we figure we'll do eventually... Someday... Probably.
We bought it from a furniture store that we saw from the freeway in San Rafael when we were coming back from looking at a couch that someone in Novato was advertising on Craigslist. It was kind of a discount-ish store and the setup seemed borderline sketchy (it was pretty cheap), so we were glad when they actually showed up with it at our house. One of the pieces had a tear in it, and I told them that it wasn't ok, so they brought a new one a few days later without any hassle. I think the name of the store is Brothers furniture - there is one is SF as well.
Post a Comment